Re: calling Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> [the long version]

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, Craig Sanders wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 09:01:38PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> > > your problem with mail.polaris.net has nothing at all to do with the DUL
> > > RBL we have been discussing.
> >
> > No it has to do with an ORBS rejection. You are again off talking about
> > something else again.
>
> i have been talking about DULs all along. my initial message in this
> thread was specifically in response to Branden's unwarranted attack on
> paul vixie for running the MAPS DUL.
>
> pay attention. this thread has already gone on too long without people
> making it worse by jumping in without knowing what the discussion is
> about.

As the originator of this thread, I find it as backwards as all of your
other arguments when you say that I am the ignorant one who is "jumping in
without knowing what the discussion is about". Dispite my attempts to
"educate" you about the actual conditions of the discussion, you insist on
continuing your battle with Branden.

As I have said repeatedly, your DUL argument has nothing to do with the
problem I have been experiencing and has no value to this discussion. If
you really want to talk about those issues, start your own thread!

It is you who are "jumping in without knowing what the discussion is
about", dragging this thread out far too long over something that is
useless to the discussion. There are better things for us to be doing.

Dwarf