Re: Esound and x11amp

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Brian Almeida wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 03:56:47PM +0200, Mark Nellemann wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > A quick little question ...
> >
> > Is the version of esound in potato to old to work with x11amp ?
> No, it's a pretty recent snap out of CVS.

While on this topic, I find that x11amp quite regularly gets a sort of
corruption in its buffer. I get a garbled sound until the buffer empties
itself. Any clues?

Using most recent x11amp, and 2.0.36 kernel. Seems to do it with esd too,
although not as badly. (Esound works fine for me.)

                     Michael Beattie (mike@omnic.dhis.org)

                With code like Microsoft's, who needs viruses???