Re: Easy access to .pot files (translated messages template)

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

>  I think I'm the only one that those files should be packaged too, lftp is
> the only package that includes such a file.
>
>  Could at least exist a section in the WWW site with all those files
> extracted, so translators would be able to download them without needing to
> get the sources?

This is, IMHO, a much better idea than providing the .pot file in
the .deb binary package.

However, there already exists a repository of .pot files here:

ftp://ftp.iro.umontreal.ca/pub/po

This project aims to translate all free software on the long run.
Do we really need a separate project for Debian software?

--
 "c0d1c4d5dca8ab270046b9bef317b56c" (a truly random sig)