Re: Add "nice -10" to /etc/crontab run-parts commands?

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 10:25:29PM -0400, Shaleh wrote:
> I wrote a program that works like test for apm.  It was given to the apm maint
> and should appear soon.  My {ana}crontab looks like this:
>
> onbatt || run_heavy_job
>
> or
>
> onacpow && run_heavy_job

        The later will crash & burn if any script uses set -e
        (which is usually encouraged).

        if onacpow; then run_heavy_job; fi

--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training