Re: New maintainer for xdaliclock needed

Thomas Schoepf wrote:
> I just took a look at the potato package list, now I'm a little bit
> confused: There's xdaliclock 2.14 on it (this is the latest available
> version on sunsite) and a "Joey Hess is responsible for this Debian
> package."...

I took over the package from the other Joey on my birthday, April 11th. It
was a nice birthday present. ;-) I guess Joey has forgotten he gave it to me..

I've already packaged version 2.14 which indeed fixes some bugs. If there's
a newer one out, I can't find it.

--
see shy jo