Easy access to .pot files (translated messages template)

 I think I'm the only one that those files should be packaged too, lftp is
the only package that includes such a file.

 Could at least exist a section in the WWW site with all those files
extracted, so translators would be able to download them without needing to
get the sources?

 This is needed to actively promote translations. And many users with a
minimum of technical skills can help here!