Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 28, 1999
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 28, 1999
- From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:53:50 +0200
- Message-id: <19990528115349.A19950@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- In-reply-to: <19990528054656.A18289@sweep.overdue.net>; from Lazarus Long on Fri, May 28, 1999 at 05:46:57AM +0000
- References: <19990528001503.A9598@master.debian.org> <19990528054656.A18289@sweep.overdue.net>
On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 05:46:57AM +0000, Lazarus Long wrote:
> > Package: chos (non-free)
> > Package: communicator-smotif-45 (non-free)
> > Package: jdk1.1 (non-free)
> Bugs in non-free are considered release-critical?
They aren't critical for the release, however, it is a good thing to
know that any of our packages has a >= important bug.
And PLEASE, don't bypass the Reply-To: header and mail replies to
the -devel-annouce mailing list!
enJoy -*/\*- http://jagor.srce.hr/~jrodin/