Re: spam

On Mon, 24 May 1999 22:04:22 +0200, Leon Breedt wrote:
> Is it just me, or am I getting a lot of spam now, that seems like it could
> be debian originating?  Is it those IPs Adam Heath talked about?

Once it is on the lists, it gets to you with shortened
Received-By: headers. Therefore it seems to come from
murphy alone, but the real headers you can find in the
latest/ archive on murphy only.
So if spam comes to the list, it seems to come from
murphy but does not. Besides, spam prevention is not
that easy, you need some patterns to block... (i.e. find
them...)

Alexander

--
Ich hab' Dich geliebt und im Herzen getragen.
Nun bist Du verrutscht und liegst mir im Magen.