glibc 2.1 machine for debian developers?

Hello,

Not daring to upgrade my machines to glibc 2.1 yet for lack of
stability, I was hoping I'll be able to upgrade my package on
master.debian.org but now see that it is also based on glibc 2.0.

Is there any debian glibc 2.1 machine (actually a "potato" machine)
available for Debian developers to compile their packages on?

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."