Suggestions for new packages

Hi all,

Here are some DFSG-free packages I found during the last weeks, which
I feel would be great to have in Debian.  Rush for them !  ;)

* HFM - Hamster Font Manager (GPL)
http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ifi/se/service/hamster/index_e.html

HFM is a font manager for Unix systems. With it you can control the avaliability of fonts in all of the supported applications from a central place.
Currently included are modules to support:

      X-Window
      Ghostscript
      TeX

* Argo/UML
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/arch/uml/index.html

Graphical UML-based design tool, written in Java (1.1, 1.2)

* Squeak (Xerox/Apple license at http://squeak.org/license.html)
http://squeak.org/

Squeak is an open, highly-portable Smalltalk-80 implementation whose
virtual machine is written entirely in Smalltalk, making it easy to
debug, analyze, and change. To achieve practical performance, a
translator produces an equivalent C program whose performance is
comparable to commercial Smalltalks.

* Pingus (GPL)
http://dark.x.dtu.dk/~grumbel/pingus/index.html

Pingus is a free Lemmings clone covered under the GPL. Pingus uses
ClanLib, which allows you to compile Pingus under Windows and Linux,
other operating systems might follow. Under Linux it is possible to
play Pingus under X or in fullscreen, using svgalib or OpenPTC, it
runs in 640x480x16bpp.

* XcallerId (GPL - depends on non-free msql or mysql)
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~yandle/xcallerid/

xcallerid is a standalone gtk+ app which stores incoming calls in
either an mSQL or a mySQL database, and announces the call both
visually and audibly. The user can change the names on calls, and set
the spoken greeting.

--
Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org>