re-orphaning ALSA

I am orphaning the ALSA package, since I don't have the time to properly
maintain a package of that complexity. I did this before and somebody
volunteered, but apparently nothing has happened since and I forgot who
it was.

There are currently a couple of open bugs, none of which are really
difficult to fix and should make a nice introduction to the package.
There are currently no new upstream versions, since they are revamping
the mixer API which is apparently taking some time.

This should probably be taken by an experienced maintainer, since packaging
kernel modules is not for the faint at heard. And there are libraries
involved as well to make it even more fun..

Please mail me if you are interested.

Wichert.