Re: ITP: libi18n-charset-perl

I just uploaded libunicode-map8-perl a couple of days ago.  Also my
wdg-html-validator uses a private copy of I18N::Charset because the
authors said they had modified it from the CPAN version.  I didn't check
to see if it was true.  Would you like to look at that package and see if
we can cooperate?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>