Re: Suggestion: new "debian" archive section

On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 04:27:46PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
[snip - new "debian" section for all debian related things]
> Thoughts, anyone?

Personally, I think it's a great idea, but I'd like to solve lots of
problems in one go.  If we have hierarchal keywords added to the project
then we could have the appropriate packages in "devel/debian" (as opposed to
devel/perl or devel/python).

2c

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Avoid tiresome goat sacrifices  -=-  use Debian Linux http://www.debian.org