Re: An 'ae' testimony

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 10:51:03PM -0700, Steve Lamb did spake thusly:
>     It is the very fact that experienced users are, well, experienced that
> they should be excluded from consideration.

Hmm, I don't know about this. An inexperienced user is unlikely to know how
to recover their system anyway, so why bother putting an editor there that
they can use by themselves? They're probably going to have to consult an
expert to find out how to fix things. Hence even for newbies, catering to
what the expert knows is in some ways very important!

That said, I'm yet to find an editor that I like (on any OS) - so it's
unlikely I'm going to be satisfied by any choice. ;)

- Shane King <thandor@ihug.com.au>     <ICQ#:2492866>
             <http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~thandor/>
--
Lisa:	So gambling makes a good thing even better?

Homer:	That's right.  My God, it's like there's some
	kind of bond between us.

		   Lisa the Greek