Re: An 'ae' testimony

On Sat, May 22, 1999 at 09:02:24AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> *i* know it's not really vi.  but my fingers don't.  hail eris!

Time to send your fingers back to school to learn to read is it?  All
hail Dischordia!

I sat laughing snidely into my notebook until they showed me a PC running
Linux. And oh! It was as though the heavens opened and God handed down a
client-side OS so beautiful, so graceful, and so elegant that a million
Microsoft developers couldn't have invented it even if they had a hundred
years and a thousand crates of Jolt cola.
        -- LAN Times