Re: correct apt deb line for non-us?

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 10:55:19AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Is it currently possible to access the unstable non-US section with
> apt-get? Or is the reorganisation not finished? Currently neither of
> the following lines work:
>
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable non-US
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian unstable non-US
>
> deb ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian unstable non-US

My sources.list:

# main
deb http://saens.debian.org/debian potato main
deb http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
deb-src http://saens.debian.org/debian potato main
deb-src http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main

# contrib/non-free
deb http://saens.debian.org/debian potato contrib non-free
deb http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
deb http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US contrib non-free
deb-src http://saens.debian.org/debian potato contrib non-free
deb-src http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
deb-src http://pandora.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US contrib non-free

You sould probably s/saens/http\.us/g and s/pandora/non-us/g that, or
replace them with your favorite mirrors.  I'll probably do it sooner or
later, but I have no idea which of the two it'll be.  <g>

Erf, is unstable/non-US self-sufficient without stable non-US?  The old
non-us server required both for either to work right.  Has this now
changed?

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Internet users who spend even a few hours a week online
at home experience higher levels of depression and loneliness than if
they had used the computer network less frequently, The New York Times
reported Sunday.  The result ...  surprised both researchers and
sponsors, which included Intel Corp., Hewlett Packard, AT&T Research and
Apple Computer.