Re: gpm problems in potato

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Oleg Krivosheev wrote:
> May 18 16:37:55 reboot /usr/sbin/gpm[109]: Error in protocol
> May 18 16:37:55 reboot last message repeated 12 times
I have this too:
May 19 01:57:34 crux /usr/sbin/gpm[652]: No data

> visually, both gpm and X mouse work just fine
Well,under X I have some strange things: sometimes i don't even touch
the mouse, and it "pastes" the last text I've cutted. Another strange
thing that in netscape, when I move around, but don't touch the
buttons, a new navigator window is opened as if I clicked to a href
with middle button.

btw I use /dev/gpmdata under X, cause I don't want to change 2/3 buttons
on boots when I start windows. on console there's no problem, but
under X when I click Ctrl+Midle_button to xterm the menu comes up, but
I can't move, 'cause it then closes.

Flocsy

Gabor Fleischer
MAILTO: flocsy@mtesz.hu       URL: http://www.mtesz.hu/~flocsy