Re: Package Maintainer Changed

 Yoshiaki Yanagihara <yochi@debian.or.jp> wrote
   Subject: Package Maintainer Changed

>> I am very very hard in my main work.
>> And I can not maintain some packages:
>> 	canna, canna-utils, im, kon2, konfont, kterm,
>>         libcanna1g, libcanna1g-dev, locale-ja, mew
>>
>> These package maintainance is continued by
>> ISHIKAWA mutsumi<ishikawa@linux.or.jp>.

 OK. (Thanks yochi for introduting me to this ML)

 These packages are basic tools and very important for Japanese, if
these packages' maintainer will be absent, all of Japanese Debian
users will be in trouble. So that We (yochi, I and Debian JP Project)
have discussed this problem, I will take over these packages
maintainer from him.

 I have already registerd Official Debian Developper last Sunday.
 I will upload these packages sucsessively.

-----
Wed May 19 02:24:47 JST 1999
  ISHIKAWA Mutsumi <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>
      a trustee of Japan Linux Association <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>