Re: new arch required

Justin Maurer wrote:
> i'd like to request debian/pa-risc. i am packaging binutils as we speak.
> after this, i will package egcs. however, there will not be a working kernel
> for a number of months. with egcs and binutils, packages should be able to
> built even before there is a working kernel :)

If you have a compiler packaged, somebody else is working on kernels,
I'm trying to aquire some machines as well, I wonder if it would be
time to start debian-hppa as porters mailing list with a roughly
periodical status report.

However, the name has to be decided: hppa or parisc or whatever?
What do the puffins say?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.