Re: (FINISH) Correct non-US solution

Hi,
>>"Jonathan" == Jonathan Walther <krooger@debian.org> writes:

 Jonathan> But I do know the power and effifacy of keeping your head
 Jonathan> down, chin tucked in, and staying mum.  My scheme helps us
 Jonathan> tuck that chin farther in.

        Quite. Unfortunately, practicing law without a licence is not
 a good way of keeping a low profile. And I would rather that we find
 out whether we are in fact decreasing our liablity by doing this.

        As I said before, I like the idea. But good ideas are ot
 always legal.  As in security matters, in these issues well meaning
 amatuers often do more harm than good ;-)

        manoj

--
 "I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid" the artificial person, from
 _Aliens_