Re: ITP: netled

On Sat, May 15, 1999 at 05:00:20PM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
> On 14 May 1999, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> I found tleds not all that easy to use, and I only had to type `make` and
> `./netleds console ppp0 &` and it is still running, even after a
> disconnect or two...
>
> But, I will have another look at tleds, to see if it is worth me packaging
> netleds.

Please take a look at the one which I just uploaded, I'm all for two
competing programs on this front.. (tleds has been on the same 'beta'
for quite a while, though for the most part it works well)

Note the config file and the just added call to deallocvt, which works
quite nicely..

Zephaniah E. Hull..
(The tleds maintainer)