fearless sailtrip (aka the DPL goes on vacation)

I'm leaving tomorrow (saturday) on a week vacation to Greece. I'll
be somewhere sailing on the greek waters, trying to work on a tan
and check the sights.

Of course the timing is slightly bad: the discussion period for the logo
vote ends in the middle of the vacation. However I made arrangements for
a virtual me to issue the CFV at the right time :).

Anyway, I hope Debian will still exist and be in good shape when I
return. Oh, and with lots less release-critical bugs of course ;)

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl