Re: GPG as a PGP replacement

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Steve Haslam wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 1999 at 05:19:44PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > > (I did "gpg --no-options --load-extension rsa --load-extension idea \
> > >         --clearsign -u 0x6494661D --secret-keyring ~/.pgp/secring.pgp \
> > >         < testfile > testfile.out")
> >
> > Try using cat, gpg may try to use fstat to get the file size..
>
> Still works; the only difference between testfile and the result of
> running testfile-out through pgp2 is that pgp doesn't write a
> terminating newline...

Hrmm.. You know what I did? I clear signed another file after I got
Werners email and it worked.

The trouble seems to be something to do with the file I am trying to sign,
no matter what I do I cannot get gpg to generate a signature pgp will
accept for this one file.

Will email the gpg list again :|

Thanks,
Jason