Re: Splitting debian-devel-changes to separate lists

Previously Bart Warmerdam wrote:
> The topic to split debian-devel-changes in a -$ARCH and -sources list was
> proposed a while ago. What happened to it and what are the sentiments on
> splitting it?? I think it's quite high volume because most lists aren't
> intresting to me, but some are.

I've been told that if we used listar for that list we can let
subscribers simply toggle flags for what they want to receive. That
sounded like a perfect solution to me... in the meantime I'm using
this procmail-recipe to filter out binary-only uploads:

:0
* ^Subject:.*\((alpha|arm|powerpc|m68k|sparc)\)
/dev/null

Wichert.