Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

On Thu, May 13, 1999 at 01:53:11PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > Maybe it will ;) We'll try.
> > If it doesn't, I guess the current mozilla should be removed?  It's sort
> > of old now, and it doesn't work with glibc 2.1.
> I was kidding - newer mozilla *does* work, just not the versions people
> expect from us. We had it working just fine in versions 19990323 and 19990402
> (ask Brent Fulgham, maybe there were more),

Would it be possible to at least have one of those in potato? I was
using Mozilla 19981008 for a while with some happiness, but eventually
got annoyed by some of its bugs and that it wasn't getting updated. :-/

It'd be nice to have a free, frames & java & such -capable browser to
install, without having to wrestle with the big green dragon...

Cheers,
aj

       ``There's nothing worse than people with a clue.
             They're always disagreeing with you.''
                                 -- Andrew Over