doc-base and obnoxious unknown format warnings

I've been noticing that, even though we're all encouraged to use
doc-base nowadays, that doc-base emits noxious and obnoxious warnings
whenever it sees a format it doesn't recognize.

I've just adapted libgtk1.2-doc to use doc-base, and on EVERY install
or removal, I get:

Setting up libgtk1.2-doc (1.2.3-1) ...
warning: ignoring unknown format `texinfo' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 10.
warning: ignoring unknown format `info' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 13.
warning: ignoring unknown format `texinfo' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 10.
warning: ignoring unknown format `info' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 13.
warning: ignoring unknown format `linuxdoc-sgml' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 10.
warning: ignoring unknown format `linuxdoc-sgml' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 10.
warning: ignoring unknown format `linuxdoc-sgml' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 10.
warning: ignoring unknown format `linuxdoc-sgml' at /usr/sbin/install-docs line 627, <IN> chunk 11.

Ugh!

And on an upgrade, I get this spam *TWICE*.

Is there any way we can make the default for doc-base to *not* warn on
these unknown formats? Frankly, it's just ugly as all get-out. :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and F and the number 9.
"HEYYYYY YOOOOOUUUU GUUUUYYYYYYYYYS!"