a Chinese version of X-window system for Linux available

Dear Sir,
I am not sure whether this is the right place to post
this mail.
We have developed a Chinese version of X-window system
several years ago, and now we have developed one for
Linux,
It is fully compatible with X11R6, including a Chinese
IME(Input Method Editor).
This Chinese version can handle simplified Chinese
(GB: used in mainland of China)
as well as traditional Chinese (BIG5: used in Taiwan
and Hongkong).
We integrated Chinese-support into X-window system in
the way
that all applications built upon Xlib will become
Chinese-aware with
little modification. Our Chinese IME has more than 6
kind of input methods
built in, and it can be expaned too - by adding new
input method.
I am wondering whether our product could be integrated
into or bundled with
the new Debian Linux release.
We also have some document and screen shot of our
product.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help.
We are looking forward to your answer.

Best Regards,

Gary Liu
President of Liu production Co.