Re: Homapages in list of maintainers

At Mon, 10 May 1999 13:26:29 -0700,
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> wrote:

> 	By the way,  I want to see ruby packaged !   I hear that
> it is already packaged for Debian JP.  I ran the fibonacci test in the
> source and it really beat perl badly.  I even improved the perl version
> and ruby still won.

The ruby packages is just suffering from the problem (I'm not
criticizing the new-maintainer members. I really respect them and
their jobs). The Debian JP maintainer of the ruby packages is waiting
for the answer from new-maintainer members. He'll do them as soon as
he'll be registered as a official Debian developer.

The current Debian JP version is available from:

    ftp://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian-jp/
        dists/potato-jp/main/binary-i386/interpreters/

--
Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>