Re: Pandora is born

Hi,
several of my uploads to non-us have been processed last night. Now I have
only one question, were have the uploads landed? I mean, I am very happy
that I got confirmation messages, but now I have REJECTED:
 Rejected: gnupg_0.9.5-1_m68k.deb: Old version 9.5-1' >= new version  9.5-1'.
but I cant find it on nonus in Incoming/REJECTED?
And what does this mean:
 (new) pgp-us_2.6.3a-5_m68k.deb optional non-us/utils
 WARNING: Already present in non-free distribution.
I got this kind of message for several pacakges. This is wrong, isnt it?

Ciao,
Christian.