Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 02:46:44PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Richard, you forgot a number of other items:
>
> What architectures will be in potato?  Clearly, all the slink ones --
> will PowerPC be ready too?  Hurd-i386?  (good god, I don't want to
> even *think* about what we'll need for Hurd boot-floppies --
> *shudder*)

Argh! Gimme another month :)

Seriously, not yet. We are far from being complete. I have to set up
autobuild before I can even think of participating in the release cycle.

But nice that you are thinking of us!

Boot floppies for Hurd will be pretty easy first, as we have not much to
configure yet :P

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>