Re: Debian coding style?

In article <[🔎] 19990508110520.B28406@whitestar.soark.net>,
Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net> wrote:

>However, when the completely unofficial debian lynch mob shows up at
>Corel's front door for this I plan on being port of it, donations of
>rope and various other items to hang people by have already been
>offered.. *ducks and runs!*
></humor>
>
>Please note that this has a undecided bearing on reality and is simply
>the result of someone who is going to sleep very very soon.. <G>
>
>Zephaniah E. Hull..

<humour>

<pleadingly>
Waaaiiiiiiiiiilllllllll....
</pleadingly>

Please don't hurt me! I'll be the one wearing the "Dilbert Cubicle
Penitentiary" t-shirt plus I'm one of the few, well currently the only
female developer on the Corel Linux group so you (hopefully) can't miss
me (or can miss me depending on what you're firing).

</humour>

Amy
--
"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!!!"  Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)

I don't speak for anyone but myself.