intent to package gtk modules: gle and gspeech

Hi.
This is the intent to package two modules for gtk+ programs:

gtk-module-gle: a tool to inspect and change the widget layout and
	properties of a gtk/gnome application. This should be ready
	soon.

gtk-module-gspeech: a module that enables speech feedback from
	gtk/gnome applications: this will let blind people use
	such applications. As I'm the upstream developer I can say
	that this package will not be ready until this summer:-)

Also I suggest as a mini-policy that all the gtk modules be packaged
with a name like gtk-module-modulename (engines are a special kind
of gtk module and as such it's fine they have a separate naming
convention).
Comments welcome.

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules