Re: aspell

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 10:49:59AM -0700, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> I never could get gaspell to run on potato.

Good, then I'm not the only one.  A working packaging .diff.gz (in that I
created a package that installed) is at http://www.rtweb.net/theorb/
gaspell_0.27-1.diff.gz.  It's a little bit messy in that it includes the .ex
files that debmake put there.  BTW, the same source-tree worked fine when I
compiled libaspell1 myself.  Hmm, libaspell1 has an unversioned dependincy
on libc6; perhaps it is a glibc2.1 issue?  (Reminder to self: send in
developer's-application soon.)

	-=- James Mastros
--
"They are never alone that are accompanied by a nobel thoughts."
	-=- Written on the US Library of Congress