Re: Debian coding style?

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 03:45:36PM -0400, Amy Fong wrote:
> Query, is there actually a coding style guideline for debian stuph?
>
> Basically I'm with the Corel Linux group and this is what the Corel
> Linux Coding guidelines say... (follows). A few note-worthy ones are:
> 	- tabs: 2 spaces
> 	- curly braces alway on next line
> 		ie if (...)
> 			 {
> 			 }
> 			 else
> 			 {
> 			 }
> 	- hungarian notation
>
> Will the Debian community be excrusiatingly unhappy with this?

I wouldn't be terribly annoyed with it personally.  Well, maybe a little
but only because my codint style is a little different.  2 space tabs
rule and people who use anything more than 3 space tabs should be drawn,
quartered, shot, tortured, burned at the stake, and then really hurt.

!netgod:*! time flies when youre using linux
!doogie:*! yeah, infinite loops in 5 seconds.
!Teknix:*! has anyone re-tested that with 2.2.x ?
!netgod:*! yeah, 4 seconds now