Re: w not working
- To: Remco Rijnders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: w not working
- From: Bob Nielsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:39:10 -0700
- Message-id: <19990507133910.D2063@bob>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990507203351.1283A-100000@hydrus>; from Remco Rijnders on Fri, May 07, 1999 at 08:35:48PM +0200
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990507203351.1283A-100000@hydrus>
On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 08:35:48PM +0200, Remco Rijnders wrote:
> I run a potato system and just noticed that w stopped working.
> $ w
> w: error in loading shared libraries: libproc.so.1.2.6: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> The libproc.so on my system is libproc.so.2.0.0
> Shouldn't this have been catched in some dependancy?
It's working for me (/usr/bin/w is a symlink to /etc/alternatives/w,
which is a symlink to /usr/bin/w.procps).
procps 2.0.2-2 is installed.
Bob Nielsen Internet: email@example.com
Tucson, AZ AMPRnet: firstname.lastname@example.org