Re: Debian coding style?

"Amy" == Amy Fong <uwd38znr@umail.furryterror.org> writes:

Amy> Query, is there actually a coding style guideline for debian
Amy> stuph?

Not formally; I've been using the GNU Coding Standards (info
standards, once autoconf is installed) but it only focuses on C style
and how command-line options should behave.

Amy> Will the Debian community be excrusiatingly unhappy with this?

The unusual parts of the style guide seem C++ related, so I'm not
unhappy.  How about adding a license to it so it can be packaged?
(Along with GNU, Linux Kernel, and other known styles).

And whats warning level 3?  "-Wall"?  :-)

		netgod