Intent to package nightfall

>From the web page:

(http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/~rwichman/Nightfall.html)

"Nightfall is an astronomy application for fun, education and science.
It can produce animated views of eclipsing binary stars, calculate
synthetic lightcurves, and eventually determine the best-fit model for
a given set of observational data of an eclipsing binary star system."

It is GPL'd. If no one has already done this (I can't find it in the
archives) then I will upload fairly soon.

--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!