Re: Apache 1.3.6-9, doesn't seem to compile?

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 02:53:51PM +0200, Michel Onstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while i was integrating my IPv6 patches for Apache in the debian packages,
> i noticed that apache doesn't want to build. To make sure my patches
> didn't break anything i downloaded a fresh 1.3.6-9 and try to compile
> that, same problem.
>
> It breaks when it tries to compile the debian-contrib'ed mod_throttle.
> It can't find a part of the semaphore stuff that's needed (union semun).

	I noticed this while compiling Apache for Debian/Alpha... see
bug #36918.  The maintainer might like to know it's a problem on intel
arch as well.  The bug report contains a fix for mod_throttle if you're
depsperate to get it compiled right now.
						thanks,
						Robert Stone