sanity check (ldd not in ld.so 1.9.10-1?)

I recently did an apt-get upgrade of my slink laptop, and a new version
of the ldso package was installed (version 1.9.10-1).  The weird thing
was that ldd disappeared.  I tried re-downloading the binary from
ftp.debian.org, just to make sure ... sure enough, no ldd.  I then
grabbed the source from ftp.debian.org, rebuilt the ldso package, and ldd
is back.  Since ldd works and is buildable from source, I'm not filing
this as a bug against the ldso package ... but the binary on master and
the mirror I use (which I don't maintain, BTW) both appear broken.

--
Anderson MacKay <mackay@rice.edu>