Re: Working secure browsers?

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 03:21:28PM +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
>  > > Making HTTPS connection to cart.cheapbytes.com.lynx: error in loading
>  > > shared libraries
>  > > : undefined symbol: SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms
>
> lynx-ssl is linked with the old version of libssl09. I have to build a
> new one.

I cleaned up your lynx-ssl package a bit and made it policy compliant as
well as more friendly to those who are upgrading to it from standard
lynx.  I'd send what I did but that might possibly be considered a crime.
pfeh.

* dark greets liw with a small yellow frog.

* liw kisses the frog and watches it transform to a beautiful nerd
  girl, takes her out to ice cream, and lives happily forever after
  with her

<dark> liw: Umm it's too late to have the frog back?