Re: Motivations of a user to move to Debian...

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 03:29:16PM -0700, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> I got this email in one of the lists I am active in.  Just thought I'd
> share it here and get people's opinions.
>
> Thaths
>
> Prabhu Ramachandran (prabhu@aero.iitm.ernet.in)  proclaimed:
> [snipped long comparison]

Just asking the obvious question:

Can we welcome him soonish as fellow Debian developer ?

There always enough work in Debian for dedicated developers ;-)

Greetings,

				Christian

PS.: India is still underrepresented in terms of the number of developers,
isn't it ?
--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?