Re: Accidental upload of GTK+ 1.2.2-2 without -1 first

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 11:24:17AM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Wichert> I will mess up something: dpkg-buildpackage only uploads
>     Wichert> full source if you have a -1 revision.
>
> Curses. I guess I'll just build 1.2.2-1 again and hope nobody picked
> up 1.2.2-2..

uh? I don't like how that `hope' sounds...  just rebuild -2 including
source.

from dpkg-buildpackage(1):

       -si, -sa, -sd
              These  options  control whether the original source
              archive is included  in  the  upload  generated  by
              dpkg-buildpackage and dpkg-genchanges if any source
              is being generated  (ie,  -b  or  -B  haven't  been
              used).

              By  default,  or  if -si is specified, the original
              source will be included if the version number  ends
              in  -0 or -1, ie if the Debian revision part of the
              version number is 0 or 1.

              -sa forces the inclusion of  the  original  source;
              -sd  forces  its  exclusion  and  includes only the
              diff.

					Marcelo