Re: Intent to Package: tik and tac

> tik is a tk/tcl version of the AIM client for X with many plugins [i
> guess i'll package those too unless anyone wants to grab them] and is a
> somewhat offical version and is an alternative to various others such as
> gaim, laim,  etceteras.

And yes, I posted an ITP earlier for TiK, and we've talked about it, and
I've handed it over... I'll have my hands busy with the Perl modules I
have to package now, anyway :)

Stevie

--
Stevie Strickland                    |  325912 Georgia Tech Station
sstrickl@resnet.gatech.edu           |  Georgia Institute of Technology