Re: Caldera installation - something Debian should learn

In article <cistron.19990424140500.D32070@frederick.itri.loyola.edu>,
Michael Stone  <mstone@itri.loyola.edu> wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 05:58:54PM +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
>> We are talking about AS/400 here? ;-)
>
>In large part. But free. Oracle's been talking about something similar
>as well.

Ofcourse. Oracle is also talking about using an Oracle database as
a backend for streaming video. One of my friends who designs video
on demand systems for a living couldn't stop lauging for almost 2 days.

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?