Re: Caldera installation - something Debian should learn

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 12:54:27PM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> will it?  that's great news!  do you know where i can find out more about
> this?
>
> i don't think i'll be switching from postgresql in a hurry, but it's
> good to hear that the only serious competition for Pg will also be DFSG
> Free Software in the near future.
Monty has told me that older versions will be GPL'd, simliar to gs/aladdin-gs.

"We will at least release 3.20 as GPL when we release 3.23
(This will probably happen at the Linux Expo in May)

When 3.23 final is released, we will probably release 3.21 as GPL"

-- Michael "Monty" Widenius