Erlang?

Anyone considered packaging up Erlang?  I'm working on a basic
package, allthough I'm not sure I'll release it as an official .deb
unless someone else with more knowledge is interested - I may just
play with the language for a bit and then go on to do other things...

Information about Erlang at: www.erlang.org

The other thing I'm not entirely sure about is the license.

  EPL is a derivative work of the Mozilla Public License (MPL). It
  contains terms which differ from MPL, mainly in terms of
  jurisdiction. The license is constructed in accordance with the laws
  of Sweden.

License at: http://www.erlang.org/license/EPL1_0.txt

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus