Re: Are /cdrom and /floppy really forbidden by policy?

> Yep, it also implys nosuid (maybe noexec as well, but i'm not positive)

yeah, noexec and nosuid are both implied by user. can someone explain to me
what is the point of having noexec though? anyone who can read the device
can just copy the file over to his home directory and then it is executable,
so why bother?

--phouchg
"For a price I'd do about anything, except pull the trigger: for that I'd
need a pretty good cause" -- Queensryche, "Revolution Calling"
PGP 5.0 key (0xE024447449) at http://cif.rochester.edu/~phouchg/pgpkey.txt