Re: Packages to give away

On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 04:23:26AM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 11, 1999 at 10:13:47AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > ctwm
> > vtwm
>
> Hm.  Since I maintain the thing these are based on, it might not be a bad
> idea for me adopt these.  How actively maintained upstream are these?  Do
> they track changes in XFree86's twm (not that I think there have been any
> since the Pleistocene epoch)?
>
> If no one else has a burning interest in these, I'll take them.

I may want ctwm...  I'm trying to configure the damned thing at the
moment.  If I'm successful in getting it to work and Not Suck, I want it.
=>

> In my own attack, however, I must say that my only non-xfree86 package,
> xtrs (contrib), is effectively orphaned.  I've been meaning to get back to
> it, but I am now several versions behind on it.

I'm not sure these twm hacks are actively maintained upstream these
days..  (Is twm even actively maintained these days?)

* boren tosses matlab across the room and hopes it breaks into a number
  aproaching infinite peices