Re: intent to package -- sgml-tools-v2

Sven> Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:
>> Sven, I'm preparing sgml-tools-v2 right now.  I asked this before
>> but haven't gotten a response yet.

Sven> Here it goes: Do it.

Ok, will do soon.  Probably by saturday.

>> Consider this an intent to package sgml-tools-v2.  I must be
>> separate from sgml-tools (v1) since v2 doesn't support v1 DTD
>> processing.  The two packages, in my vision, can be installed
>> side-by-side.

Sven> A newer version of sgmltools 1 has been released that offers
Sven> coexistence with sgmltools2 . I guess that Debians sgmltools1
Sven> has to be updated.

Yes; I try to make sure with sgml-tools-2 that it doesn't ship files
from v1 (such as the DTD, which by default, it ships).

What do you like better as the package name?  sgml-tools-2 or
sgml-tools-v2 or...?