Re: the logo: logo selections now available!
- To: Jeff Brubaker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: the logo: logo selections now available!
- From: Chris Waters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 08 Apr 1999 16:14:31 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Jeff Brubaker's message of "Thu, 08 Apr 1999 10:59:38 -0400"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <199904080015.UAA23934@resnet217-203.resnet.buffalo.edu> <19990408161246.A19439@janux> <370CC459.EA4B64A7@neo.rr.com>
Jeff Brubaker <email@example.com> writes:
> how is this for a logo
1. Binary postings to this mailing list are extremely inappropriate.
Up close to spam in terms of inappropriateness.
2. I assume from the name it's a penguin (no, I didn't look), so it
fails as a Debian logo -- penguins are already taken.
Anyway, the logo contest closed a while ago.
Chris Waters firstname.lastname@example.org | I have a truly elegant proof of the
or email@example.com | above, but it is too long to fit into
http://www.dsp.net/xtifr | this .signature file.